Pine Creek Village Brighton
4 BD/ 2.1 BA 3,100SF Lot Size: 1.02 acre(s)
List Price: $499,900
Pine Creek Village is a gorgeous community complete with 1+ acre home sites, walking trails, and rolling terrain. This home is to be built to your custom tastes. Lot#34 provides a walkout lot with a $30,000 premium.
Welcome Home to the exclusive and breathtaking wooded community of Copperleaf! Clearview Homes presents the extraordinary Rockford II colonial/open floor plan.
Exquisite features include:
- Craftsman style interior
- Low maintenance exterior
- Gracious size covered porch
- Interior 9′ ceilings on 1st floor
- 42″ gas fireplace
- Granite tops throughout the house
- Anderson Low E Vinyl windows
- Designer kitchen, including 42″ Merillat Family upper cabinets
- 3 GE stainless steel appliances
- Glass top electric range/microwave
- Second Floor Laundry
- Partially finished basement with 3-piece rough plumbing for an additional bathroom.
- Walk-in closets
- Central air
- High-efficiency hot water heater, and furnace
For more details and photos, click on the “More Info” button below to be taken to KW Property Finder.
Pine Creek Amenities:
Homeowners living at Pine Creek Ridge, enjoy the close proximity to downtown Brighton, shopping and restaurants. Pine Creek offers the sandy shoreline of the private community beach and dock area, complete with boats for use by the residents.
Walk the relaxing nature trails through the conservation area enjoying the wildlife habitats of forests, wetlands,
Another Pine Creek Listing
Nature abounds with this casually elegant home nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Sought after Pine Creek Bluffs; custom home, semi-circle approach including extraordinary architectural details and design.
Open kitchen, hearth room, dining, and great room. Floor to ceiling stone fireplace in family room & 2 additional fireplaces. Covered veranda and deck. Entry-level master’s wing with an adjacent home office. Designer perfection: three-story open staircase. Read Listing Details.
Amazing Ranch home in a quiet subdivision, ready to MOVE-IN! This is the perfect home with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, main floor laundry, full basement (partially finished), and a fenced-in backyard with space to relax and entertain on the two-level deck.
This home is beautifully finished with warm neutral tones, newer flooring, stainless steel appliances, and newer furnace & hot water heater (both 4 years old). Home comes with appliances, washer, and dryer as well as the canopy for the back deck. Click to read more listing details.
Brighton is part of Green Oak County. It’s a wonderful area, with
Grab Your Free Copy of The Ultimate Home Buyer’s Resource (Click Image)
- The Ultimate Home Buyer’s Resource is full of very useful content including but not limited to:
- Full Home Buyer’s Guide that covers everything you’ll ever need regarding home buying how-to’s
- My top list of Home Inspectors
- Need a little help with that downpayment and/or closing costs? This resource guide lets you search by property address or specific city to see what resources are available to you.
- PLUS Bonus Gifts