Homes 4 Sale – Willow Woods
Welcome to Willow Woods! Willow Woods offers privacy and serenity loved by homeowners, but the convenience of nearby shopping and dining in a quaint, downtown setting.
Willow Woods is a gorgeous community that captures the essence of rural
Willow Woods offers privacy and serenity loved by homeowners, but the convenience of nearby shopping and dining in a quaint, downtown setting.
This beautiful community is nestled among acres of woodlands and natural space. Willow Woods is proud to be part of the acclaimed “A” rated Brighton School District and offers easy access to highways and main thoroughfares.
The kitchen opens to the gathering room making it ideal to host all your friends and family. The storage in this home is second to none. Plenty of space for your trips to Costco or Sam’s Club, seasonal clothes and cleaning supplies.
This new construction colonial has it all! You’ll walk into the impressive, airy, 2 story foyer giving you a look into the dining room.
The chef inspired kitchen is well appointed with a huge island, walk-in pantry, maple offset cabinetry, granite countertops, Whirlpool appliances, and hardwood floors.
Your master suite will feel like your own oasis while enjoying your morning cup of coffee and relaxing in your private bath. Make this home yours by customizing your colors and style.
The Blackstone $411,545
Available April 2019 Features Include:
- 2,734 sq. ft. 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 3-car garage with 4′ extension.
- Stainless steel dishwasher, microwave, and gas range.
- Luxury kitchen with staggered cabinets, island, walk-in pantry, and Silestone countertops.
- Tiled flooring in main and master baths.
- Hardwood flooring in kitchen, nook, powder room, and foyer.
- 9′ first floor ceilings
- 3pc plumbing in basement for prep for future bath.
- Archways throughout. Raised trey ceiling in master bedroom.
- Deluxe master bath with dual sinks, recessed light in the shower, and separate soaking tub.
- Fireplace in the great room.
Formaldining room at the front of the home.
- Mud room with walk-in closet located off the garage.
- Second-floor loft and laundry room.
- Walk-in closet in every bedroom.
- Three secondary bedrooms share a full bath.
For more details, click the button below and you will be taken to KW Property Finder.
Home Buyers Secret
Save $4,000+ in Lender Fees Plus $1000 Towards Closing
Learn More About Brighton
Brighton is part of Green Oak County. It’s a wonderful area, with
You May Also Be Interested In
Pine Creek Village Brighton, MI $519,900
4 Beds 2.1 Baths 3,003 sq ft Lot Size: 1.20 acre(s)