High Hills Arbor
Come Home To Quality – Mitch Harris Homes
Mitch Harris is
Phase I Now Open
Introducing stunning new construction home in Brighton, High Hills Arbor, located in Green Oak Township. Arbor is a rolling, wooded development of 100 large half acre parcels.
Just five minutes away from downtown Brighton and 12 minutes from Ann Arbor. Easy access to Rt 23 and 96. Enjoy recreation nearby at the Legacy Center, Huron Meadows Metropark, Kensington Park or the ski slopes just minutes away.
Phase I is now in full swing. There will be four phases to completion. Don’t miss this opportunity to build your new construction home with a well known and highly regarded builder. Starting at $400,000.
- 100 Half acre wooded platted home sites.
- “A” Rated Brighton Schools
- Green Oak Township water
- Individual Septic System
- $100 Current Homeowner & Association Dues
- Home Packages From $400,000.
- Two-story foyer.
- Upstairs bonus room.
- Open kitchen with spacious island.
- Large great room with lots of windows and gas fireplace.
- First floor Master suite with attached bathroom (including shower and soaking tub) and walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms upstairs, two including attached walk-in closets.
- Large morning room off kitchen with cathedral ceilings.
- Custom built-in cubby and walk-in closet in family entry.
- Study with french doors off foyer.
- Formal dining room with tray ceilings.
Also Available For Quick Occupancy
Grab Your Free Copy of The Ultimate Home Buyer’s Resource (Click Image)
- The Ultimate Home Buyer’s Resource is full of very useful content including but not limited to:
- Full Home Buyer’s Guide that covers everything you’ll ever need regarding home buying how-to’s
- My top list of Home Inspectors
- Need a little help with that downpayment and/or closing costs? This resource guide lets you search by property address or specific city to see what resources are available to you.
- PLUS Bonus Gifts