High Hills Arbor
Come Home To Quality – Mitch Harris Homes
Mitch Harris is
Phase I Now Open
Introducing stunning new construction home in Brighton, High Hills Arbor, located in Green Oak Township. Arbor is a rolling, wooded development of 100 large half acre parcels.
Just five minutes away from downtown Brighton and 12 minutes from Ann Arbor. Easy access to Rt 23 and 96. Enjoy recreation nearby at the Legacy Center, Huron Meadows Metropark, Kensington Park or the ski slopes just minutes away.
Phase I is now in full swing. There will be four phases to completion. Don’t miss this opportunity to build your new construction home with a well known and highly regarded builder. Starting at $400,000.
- 100 Half acre wooded platted home sites.
- “A” Rated Brighton Schools
- Green Oak Township water
- Individual Septic System
- $100 Current Homeowner & Association Dues
- Home Packages From $400,000.
- Two-story foyer.
- Upstairs bonus room.
- Open kitchen with spacious island.
- Large great room with lots of windows and gas fireplace.
- First floor Master suite with attached bathroom (including shower and soaking tub) and walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms upstairs, two including attached walk-in closets.
- Large morning room off kitchen with cathedral ceilings.
- Custom built-in cubby and walk-in closet in family entry.
- Study with french doors off foyer.
- Formal dining room with tray ceilings.
Also Available For Quick Occupancy
You May Also Be Interested In…
5971 Barclay Drive, Genoa Township, MI 48116$659,900
4 Beds 3.1 Baths 3,000 sq ft Lot Size: 0.57 acre(s)
The Peninsula Condominiums March Madness Special!
Green Oak Township Starting at $369,900 2-3 Beds/2.1 Baths
Ciderberry Drive, Brighton, MI $519,900
4 Beds 2.1 Baths 3,003 sq ft Lot Size: 1.20 acre(s)
Home Buyers Secret: Skip The Fees
Save $4,000 or more in lender fees plus $1,000 towards closing.