All About Walnut Ridge Custom Homes – Hartland, MI
<?php echo do_shortcode(''); ?>
Walnut Ridge in Hartland is set among magnificent nature, rolling green hills and walking trails. Enjoy beautiful views from your home that are sure to please.
These homes are built by Jack Lansing of Capital Custom Homes. Residents are enjoying low property taxes and stellar Hartland Schools.
Walnut Ridge Home Package
- Engineered floor joists
- 9 FT Entry Level Ceilings
- 9 Ft Superior Basement Walls
- Egress Basement Window
- Three car side entry garage drywall finish
- Kitchen cabinets with 42” uppers and crown molding
- Delta chrome faucet with sprayer
- Under-mount 50/50 stainless steel sink
- 1/3 hp disposal
- Sliding glass door off nook – per plan
- Gas connection for range
- Gas connection for range
- Upgraded Jordan Maple cabinets
- Recessed lighting -4 cans
- Energy Sealing- limiting air infiltration
- Extreme Energy Package
- 96% efficiency Lennox furnace
- 13 Seer Lennox Central A/C
- High efficiency 50 gallon Bradford White gas water heater
- Spray foam insulation on all exterior walls
- R-21 on all bonds and bays
- R-38 in all heated ceilings
- A passive radon mitigation system
- Mechanical make up air system for indoor air quality
- Two GFI protected exterior electrical outlets
- 150 amp electrical service
- Carbon Monoxide detectors Installed
- Thermal insulated Low-E vinyl Jeld-Wen windows
- Smoke detectors in all bedrooms and on each floor
- Door bell
- Ceramic Tile Baths
- Brushed nickel hardware & lighting
- Wood shelving in pantry and master closet
- Stain resistant carpeting with 6lb padding
- CAT-6 Cable outlet in master and great room
- Light fixture in every bed room
- Two-panel arch-top Masonite interior doors
- Upgraded detailed TrimPackage throughout
- Sherwin Williams paint throughout – Select one colorfor wall, white ceilings, and white trim
- Gas connection for dryer and range
- Laundry room prepped for dryer vent and rear washer floor drain
- Painted spindle with stained hand rail on entry level – per plan
- Paint- One Sherwin WIlliams color for walls, white ceilings, and white trim
- 30 year dimensional CertainTeed shingles
- Brick face per elevation
- Insulated fiberglass front door with brushed nickel handle set and dead bolt
- Concrete front walks, porches and driveways
- Raised panel garage door
- Aluminum gutters, downspouts, and trim
- Garage firewall dry-wall and taped
- Prepped for garage door opener
- 1- year coverage on all workmanship and materials
- 2-year warranty on all mechanical systems
- 3-year coverage against any water infiltration or exterior leaks
- 15-year coverage on any basement leaks
- 60 day and 12-month follow-up from closing
Quick Occupancy Homes
Home sweet home in this quaint new neighborhood with sidewalks and wooded walking trails. Close to shopping, restaurants, parks and only minutes to US23. Stock photos – October 2019 completion. There is still time to select colors.
Open concept one story with beautiful hardwood flooring, stone fireplace and 42″ kitchen cabinets 3 car side entry garage are just the start. Our Albany 3 bedroom Ranch has an inviting foyer and opens to the great room and kitchen with large center island and is perfect for gathering and entertaining. The gas fireplace is perfect for those cool, cozy nights.
Large corner pantry, first-floor laundry, and private mudroom. Granite countertenors, hardwood floors and tiled showers and floors. Capital Custom Homes has thought of everything. Tons of closet space, brick/stone exteriors, incredible 9′ Superior basement walls with 15-year structural warranty. For listing details, click here
This remarkable Ranch style home is detailed with upgraded trim, flooring, cabinetry and built-in appliances. Gas fireplace and vaulted ceiling are just the beginning.
Albany features 3 bedrooms with beautiful open views of woods and nature. Inviting foyer opens to the great room and a large kitchen and center island are perfect for entertaining. The large walk-in pantry provides lots of storage. Click for listing details.
First-floor laundry and mudroom. Granite and tile throughout. Master with Tray Ceiling, large walk-in closets and oversized tiled shower! Come see the Capital difference with 9′ Superior basement walls that include a 15-year structural warranty, Energy Efficient R21 Spray Foam Insulation, 96% Eff Lennox furnace and A/C, 50 gal.HWH and more!. Stock Photos. Fall 2019 Completion.
The Addison – just in time for the new school year! Beautifull designed plan with 4 generously sized bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, plus a 5th bed and bathroom in the finished basement, second-floor laundry, 2 Story Foyer and hardwoods throughout the entire first floor. Click here for listing details.
Gorgeous open concept great room w/custom fireplace and natural light galore. Large gourmet kitchen with 6×5 island, contemporary lighting, granite counter-tops and plenty of room for everyone.
New construction with 15 yr structural warranty on 9′ bsmt walls, 1-year builder warranty, Dimensional Certainteed Shingles, 96% efficient Lennox Heating and Cooling, 50 Gal. Water Heater and the most energy-efficient insulation you can get – Spray Foam at an R21 Value. Showings available day or night. 1/3 acre home sites, wooded walking trails and built by Livingston Counties #1 Builder.
This is it! Luxury First Floor Master Plan with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath home with welcoming 2 story foyer and hardwood floors throughout. Finished Lower Level – backing to natural common area.
Gorgeous two-story open concept great room w/custom corner fireplace and floor to ceiling windows. Large gourmet kitchen with center island, contemporary lighting, quartz countertops, and separate first-floor laundry. One look and you’ll be in love! All bedrooms are spacious and have large closets. Beautiful stone exterior.
Come experience the Capital Difference with Energy Efficient R21 Spray Foam Insulation, Low E Jeldwyn Windows, 9′ Superior basement walls w/15 year structural warranty, 50 gal. HWH, Lennox 96% furnace and Lennox A/C ,1 year builder warranty. Home is to be built.
The Durango II plan with over 3500 sqft of finished living space. 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath colonial w/3 car side entry garage, open kitchen with 6′ center island and hutch, beautiful finishes with Maple cabinets w/soft close doors/drawers and Granite counters throughout.
Gas fireplace in Great Room. Master suite with en-suite and walk-in closet, comfort height dual vanities. second-floor laundry, 9′ Superior basement walls with a 15-year structural warranty, Energy Efficient R21 Spray foam insulation, 96% Efficient Lennox Furnace, 50 Gal HWH and 1-year builder warranty.
Beautiful secluded backyard. Amazing neighborhood with and brick and stone exteriors. Convenient location close to shopping, restaurants and just minutes to US23 and downtown Brighton. stock photos September 2019 completion. Click for listing details.
Find Me On Pinterest
Hey, let’s meet up on Pinterest. I’ve made it super easy for you too! Just click on the image below and you’ll be taken to one of my boards devoted to buying a home, the right way. See you there!